Website OPS Groups OF Companies
Our Client’s is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Location: Songkhla Province
Working Time: Monday to Friday 8.00 – 17.00 PM
To apply for this job email your details to CV@opsthailand.com