Website OPS Groups Of Companies
Our Client is one of the largest offshore drilling services provider to oil companies, is urgently looking for ” Purchase & Logistics Officer” position to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Obtain pricing offers from Vendors and third parties for equipment and spare parts
• Prepare and submit comparative evaluation sheets
• Issue Purchase orders
• Follow up on the status of Purchase orders from vendors and service providers
• Coordinate with the logistics department to ensure free flow of material supplied.
• Process invoices from Suppliers, Freight forwarders and third parties.
• Provide inputs to the Maximo and AMOS team on material status.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Logistic field.
• Minimum 5 years experience in purchase management.
• Knowledge of Offshore rig equipment and spares for drilling operations.
To apply for this job email your details to CV@opsthailand.com