Website OPS OILFIELD EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
OPS-OES offers the opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer for Oilfield Products & Services to join our team in Bangkok.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Work as part of a small highly motivated team.
Demonstrate the ambition and drive to succeed and get better every day.
Provide products and service support to new and existing customers for the oilfield drilling, completion and production industries. Develop and maintain customer relationships.
Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
Remain up to date of the competitive market within our territory with good forecasting and action plans.
Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
Review work activities, job design and procedures to meet our client’s requirement.
Provide technical support to customers, engineers and our sales team including training, customer functions, design reviews, technical presentations, etc.
Supervise field operations for optimum product application, installation, etc with our Field Engineers.
Be familiar with logistics, trading terms, commercial law and accounting systems.
Drilling rig site visits with some international travel likely.
Basic Qualifications / Requirements
• University degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience in Field Operations, Sales or Engineering Positions including Drill Bits, Downhole Drilling Tools, Rig Equipment, Completion, Workover, Production, etc.
• Proven problem solving capabilities.
• Strong sales and negotiations skills to close business opportunities.
• Computer literate.
• Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) aware.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
• Strong technical knowledge of the drilling and completions industry.
To apply for this job email your details to Steve@opsthailand.com