Website OPS Group of Companies
Responsibility & Authority
- Maintain accurate and timely company P.O.B as per management system procedure.
- Responsible for producing accurate muster lists as per Station Bill and current P.O.B.
- Responsible for co-coordinating transportation and providing information on weather conditions to shore bases as required.
- Liaise with Helicopter Landing Officer reference helicopter movements.
- Ensure compliance with requirements for radios and other communication equipment during periods of radio silence.
- Knows, and properly executes, emergency assignment in accordance with Station bill.
- The radio operator must be knowledgeable on the emergency procedures in regards to radio room operations during an emergency. He/she must have ready access to all emergency contact numbers and frequencies.
- Knows rig abandonment procedures and is prepared to act quickly and calmly under direction of the Rig Superintendent.
- In case of fire, knows the location, and use, of the alarm systems.
- In case of personal injury, are prepared to render assistance, within qualifications, and report any knowledge of the injury to rig supervisors.
- In case of equipment damage, reports it to the relevant supervisor immediately.
- Log all weather conditions on a regular basis as directed by Rig Superintendent or Barge Engineer.
- Be knowledgeable of all Company safety policies and procedures that pertain to his area of responsibility. This includes firefighting, emergency and lifesaving equipment.
- Maintain area of work in a clean and orderly manner, free of hazards.
- Participate in safety meetings and all required onboard safety training under Drilling’s training matrix.
- Attend shore-based training schools as directed by the Company.
- Complete, as directed, any required paperwork directed by the Rig Superintendent
- Must be knowledgeable regarding various functions of other rig departments and shore base operations.
- Must represent the Company in a professional manner both on and off the job to include confidentiality of Company and Client business.
- GMDSS General Operator Certificate
- Radio Operator License
- 3 Years experiences or at least 1 years experiences as a Radio Operator /Drilling Rig
- Good computer skills
- Influent communication skills (written & oral)
- Valid Basic Offshore Training Certificate
- Valid Offshore Medical
Quantity : 4
Nationality : Thai
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com