Website OPS Groups of Companies
Job Scope Contract (6-12 months)
The job scope is to facilitate proper and smooth engineering project documents workflow both hard copy and electronic copy. The process starts from providing drawings and documents for project kick off, control documents transmittal in/out during engineering design, update document for readiness of offshore works, and project handover following Process Safety Management (PSM) and Process Safety Information (PSI) requirement. Utilize Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) to manage document control process accurately, timely, efficiently and in compliance with guidelines and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree, Computer Science is advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of solid background in Document Control function and various EDMS-Electronic Document Management System
- Advance knowledge and proficiency in various Microsoft Office Programs
- Understand basic foundation of Engineering Documents such as workflows/processes, Company Engineering Standards, document lifecycle and compliance requirement e.g. PSI
- Preferable to have Technical skill and knowledge in EDMS- Electronic Document Management System
- Strength in soft skills i.e. communication, problem solving, teamwork, manage priorities, ingenuity, etc.
- Fluent in English especially in writing
- Nationality Thai
To apply for this job email your details to CV@OPSGroups.com