Website OPS Group of Companies
- Perform daily import-export duties & documentation
- Coordinate with other departments in order ensure on-time delivery.
- Update and compile logistics-related monthly reports.
- Other related logistics duties as assigned.
- B.A. or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in customs, preferably in Ranong location
- very good understanding of Thai Customs procedures
- experienced in dealing with moving cargo in and out of bonded yards and free zones
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have a can – do attitude towards work
- Friendly team player
- Can communicate both Thai and English.
- Able to operate under pressure.
- Able to operate PC and have a good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Strong in problem solving skill
- Prefer living in Ranong province, Thailand
To apply for this job email your details to CV@opsthailand.com