Website OPS Group of Companies
1.Review the client’s change order submission, request for clarification, when required in order to ensure that the change orders are justifiable, thus being accounted for cost recoverable. Such activities comprise of, but not limited to, the following:
- Verify that the plans and documents generated by the various processes for the above purposes had been adequately prepared and properly used/followed in managing the project;
- Establish an order of reasonable costs magnitude of the project based on the prevailing market condition during the time;
- Review and assess the Change Order requests and the Commercial Settlement request submitted by the client for the project, focusing in reasons and justifications for cost overrun;
- Provide recommendations to the partner’s Management as to the amount of technically justifiable change orders;.
- Verify the differences between the current disallowed cost in the partner’s audit report for Phase 1 and the actual cost spent by the client as evidently reported.
2.Shall be able to submit a review report as follows
- Weekly progress report and meeting to update the status of the review and communicate matters that have come to attentions;
- A Final Report providing details of evaluation, opinions, comment and conclusions on the project review;
- A workshop to present the final result including details of evaluation and
Position: Contract Consultant
Duration: 4 months contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org