Website OPS Group of Companies
- Perform administrative duties (including documents distribution/collection/filling).
- Maintain and update stock inventory records and location of goods.
- Assist to answer incoming calls and message taking
- To be able to deal with multi tasks skills and handle large volume demonstrate project in Oil and Gas field.
- Good communication and dealing with many client supervisors for throughout many projects.
- Must have and good Microsoft Computer Skills.
- Update and compile logistics-related monthly reports.
- Data entry of goods receipt in company system.
- Other related logistics duties as assigned
- B.A. in Business Administration Logistics or related field.
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in Logistics (Oil and Gas) field.
- Independent workers and team player
- Very Good spoken and written English skills
- Good Computer literate (MS Offices and Applications skill)
- Good Communication Skills and willing to learn attitude.
- Strong in problem solving skill
- Prefer living in Ranong province.
- Thai Nationality
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com