Website OPS Group of Companies
- Responsible for review and verify invoices and ensure accuracy consistency of charge codes
- To ensure that all expenses are approved in according to company process.
- To resolve issues relating to invoice processing or intercompany charge. Issues may deal with Internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Handle Intercompany invoices billing with company affiliates both imbalance transactions.
- To review and monitor GO- 113 work order and to handle Company system.
- Responsible or assigned account reconciliation related AP activities
- To monitor Intercompany balance reports and time line management in SAP System.
- B.A. in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in accounting
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literate
- Strong in problem solving skills
- Contract 8 Months
To apply for this job email your details to Kritsanar@opsthailand.com